Exciting 6 days Adventure Holiday Kenya Safari Package visiting the Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park of the famous orthronological site of the earth in Kenya and then the amazing spectacle of the wild one the wonders of the earth - go to the unbeatable plains of the Maasai Mara National reserve"Safari Ndovu by Road (6 days) (Ndovu is swahili word for Elephant)
Visit Amboseli National Park, Samburu National Reserve, Aberdares National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara National Reserve, Karen Blixen and Giraffe center in Nairobi Attractions
Day 1: NAIROBI CITY OR AIRPORTS TO AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Nairobi to Amboseli
Pick up from Airport in the morning and drive to Amboseli
national park which is less than 5 Hrs drive and is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving with a short game drive at have lunch and a short-rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later Dinner and overnight
Day 2: AMBOSELI PARK TO NAIROBI CITY
Amboseli to Nairobi
Early morning breakfast game en-route leave Amboseli for Nairobi a less than 5 Hrs drive arriving in time for lunch at Sarova Panafric Hotel check in and have lunch. In the afternoon drive to Karen blixen and Giraffe center to feed giraffe for an excursion. later drive back for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: NAIROBI CITY TO SAMBURU NATIONAL PARK
Nairobi to Samburu
Early morning breakfast and depart for Samburu National reserve a 6 Hrs drive through Mt Kenya. You will pass through Equator line Nanyuki town. you will arrive with a short game en-route at Samburu. Check in at Sarova Shaba Lodge and have lunch. Later afternoon game drive across the park which is a unique resident wildlife species like the Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Beisa Oryx and the
Blue legged Somali Ostrich. Dinner and overnight
What You Will See:
-Visit the Samburu National Reserve in the North of Nairobi, Ewaso Nyiro river
- Enjoy the North and varous wildlife in its rugged natural state away from human encroachment/ great landscapes
- Visit the famous Masai Mara National Reserve view a lot of wildlife and breathtaking expereinces such as the migration in line with the many videos from National Geographic.
- Visit the Lake Nakuru National Park with vast population flamingo's, rare white rhino and other birds species
- Enjoy boat riding at the Lake Naivasha Crescent Island
- Visit the famous Hells gate National Park and with the wather permitting visit the 'Devils bedroom' through the naturally made Oljorowa gorge. If time allows visit the hot water sulphuric swimming pool.
- Enjoy the Nairobi City by visiting various historical and elephant/giraffe conservation locations within Nairobi
- - Enjoy sumptuous lunch at the top famous 100 restaurant of the world the Carnivore
- Shop for souvenirs or African/ Kenyan Artifacts, clothes, jewels, Sandals, Kikoys, Masai Shuka, face/mask carvings, earrings’, and many more.
Arrive Jomo Kenyatta Airport and transfer to a Nairobi Hotel, Safari briefing and overnight Dinner included. Overnight: Hilton hotel or Panafric Hotel
Transfer to the Wilson airport for your flight to Samburu at 0800hrs or as per available scheduled flight. Arrive and have a short game viewing driver toward the lodge for check in and Lunch. Embark on an afternoon game viewing drive returning to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Overnight: Samburu Interpids Club or Sarova Shaba Lodge
Fly to Amboseli National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve for 7 days:
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport met and transfer to the Nairobi Serena Hotel for the day. Safari Briefing and overnight.
Overnight: The Nairobi Serena Hotel (Dinner Included)
Breakfast, then transfer to the airport for your flight to Amboseli National Park. Arrive Amboseli met and have a mid morning drive and drop off at the lodge for lunch. Afternoon depart for evening game viewing drive and then return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Game drives in 4x4 wheel drives.
Overnight: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Early morning wake up call. Early morning game viewing drive returning to lodge for full breakfast. Relax at the lodge. Lunch. Afternoon game viewing drive with a visit to the observation hill (from here the Mt. Kilimanjaro is visible on a clear day) (beautiful serene views from here of the Mt. Kilimanjaro and the ranges) returning to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Daily Safaris available for 2 nights / 3 Days. - WHERE OBAMA STAYED IN THE WILD ACCOMMODATION EXPERIENCE in 4x4 wheel drives vehicles or Alternative
- Travel by road in Kenya and enjoy scenic views of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara
- Enjoy game drives in the morning and evening
- Visit the land of wild animals that migrate from Kenya to Tanzania during the migration period
Page 1 of 16