This Amboseli National Park Day Tour from Nairobi is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Kenya’s most famous national park. Located in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli National Park is home to an abundance of wildlife, including elephants, lions, cheetahs, zebras, and more. On this full-day tour, you’ll get to explore the park’s diverse habitats, from the open plains to the lush wetlands. You’ll also have the chance to spot some of the park’s most iconic animals, including the famous “Big Five”.
Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi and a drive to the park. Once you arrive, you’ll have the chance to explore the park’s diverse habitats and spot some of its most iconic animals. You’ll also have the chance to take in the stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa.
Throughout the day, you’ll be accompanied by an experienced guide who will provide you with interesting facts and stories about the park and its wildlife. You’ll also have the chance to take part in a guided game drive, where you’ll have the chance to spot some of the park’s most iconic animals.
At the end of the day, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel in Nairobi. This Amboseli National Park Day Tour from Nairobi is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Kenya’s most famous national park.
- Transport from Nairobi and back
- Snack stop on the way to Amboseli
- Lunch at a lodge
- Game-viewing drives
- Free pick-up and drop-off at airport
- Vehicle type Safari Minivans
- Items of a personal nature
- Drinks of Any type
- Please note PARK ENTRY FEES are NOT INCLUDED in ALL options for NON-KENYAN CITIZENS.
- Paid by Credit Card as follows High Season : July to March USD70 Per Adult and USD20 Per child THEN Low Season April to June USD45 Per adult and USD20 Per child
- NO CASH IS ALLOWED TO PAY PARK FEES
- However, Carry your own Drinking water with a NON-PLASTIC Vessel. The Kenyan Government has banned single use of plastic bottles and Papers.
Please bring warm clothing and wear comfortable walking shoes
Sunglasses, and sunscreen is recommended