AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY TRIP
Using 4×4 wheel drive Safari vehicles
Your day starts with a 4.30 AM pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The drive to Amboseli National Park takes around three hours. Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, the Park is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name Amboseli comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephant up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here, ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli and wetlands with sulphur springs to savannah and woodlands.
You will have breakfast at a local restaurant on the way to the National Park. Then upon reaching the park have game drive. Expect to see a vast variety of wildlife, such as elephant, giraffe, leopard, cheetah, wild dogs, buffalo, lion, zebra, crocodile, mongoose, hyrax, dik-dik, lesser kudu and nocturnal porcupine. The prolific birdlife features 600 species.
Enjoy a lunch break at Amboseli Serena Lodge. After lunch, embark on another game drive and leave around 15:00 PM back to Nairobi for drop-off at either the Kenyatta International Airport or your hotel.
- Transport from Nairobi and back
- Breakfast at the lodge
- Lunch at a lodge
- Game-viewing drives
- Free pick-up and drop-off at airport
- Vehicle type 4×4 wheel Drives
- Please note PARK ENTRY FEES are INCLUDED in ALL options for NON-KENYAN CITIZENS. Lunches or Dinner is also Included. However, Carry your own Drinking water with a NON-PLASTIC Vessel. The Kenyan Government has banned single use of plastic bottles and Papers.
- Items of a personal nature
- Drinks of Any type
Please bring warm clothing and wear comfortable walking shoes
Sunglasses, and sunscreen is recommended
There are no reviews yet.