Experience the thrill of a lifetime with a Safari Adventure in Nairobi National Park! Located in the heart of Kenya, this park is home to some of the most incredible wildlife in the world. From the majestic African elephant to the elusive leopard, you’ll be able to observe these animals in their natural habitat. You’ll also have the chance to spot some of the rarest birds in the world, including the endangered African crowned crane.
Your Safari Adventure will begin with a guided tour of the park, where you’ll learn about the different species of animals and plants that inhabit the area. You’ll also get to explore the park’s many trails, which offer stunning views of the surrounding landscape. After your tour, you’ll be able to take part in a variety of activities, such as game drives, bush walks, and night safaris.
At the end of your Safari Adventure, you’ll be able to take home some amazing memories and photos of your time in Nairobi National Park. So don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Game viewing drive in Safari 4×4 wheel Drives for the Ultimate Safari Experience
- Transport pick up and drop off from hotel / Airport
- Safari Driver guide entry fees
- Please note PARK ENTRY FEES for travelers are NOT INCLUDED in this OPTION
- Park Entry Fees of USD45 Adult and USD22 Child (Low Season MARCH to JUNE) and USD60 Adult and USD22 Chilt (High Season JULY to FEBRUARY)
- – Park entry fees are paid by Credit Card or Mobile money at the Park Gate in the morning ( NO cash is accepted)
- Food and Drinks – However, Carry your own Drinking water with a NON-PLASTIC Vessel. The Kenyan Government has banned single use of plastic bottles.
OTHER Nairobi National Park Tours with Options
Prices for Below Tours In Nairobi are for Non- Kenyan Citizens and INCLUDE ALL ENTRY FEES AND MEALS
Nairobi National park Tour Including Park fees (Non-Kenyans) – (6am to 11am) – Transport in Safari minivan
Nairobi National Park Tour Morning (6am – 11am) Transport in 4×4 Wheel Drives
Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage and Lunch at Carnivore or Tamarind – (6am – 2pm)
Elephants Orphanage, Giraffe Center , Lunch at carnivore and Nairobi National Park ( 10am – 6.30pm) – Transport in 4×4 wheel Drives
Nairobi National Park Tour Afternoon (1.30pm – 6pm) Transport in Safari Minivan
Nairobi National Park Tour and Giraffe center (6am – 1pm) POPULAR (in 4×4 Wheel Drives)
Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center and Lunch at Carnivore (6am – 3pm) – Transport in 4×4 wheel drives
Nairobi National Park, Giraffe center, Lunch, Karen Blixen Musuem (6am to 5pm)
Lake Nakuru National Park Day Trip – Transport in Safari Minivans
Lake Nakuru National Park Tour Day Trip – Transport in 4x4wheel drives
Lake Naivasha Tour with Crescent island – Day Trip
IMPORTANT INFORMATION SINGLE / SOLO TRAVELER
Please check on our main website https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com if we have a departure that you can join, then book and pay we shall honor your booking. However, if there is no tour to join on your date PLEASE do NOT book and pay. Please note there will be NO Refund.
There are no reviews yet.