FLYING SAFARIS TO KENYA
SINGLE BUSINESS TRAVELER VACATION
Valid from 1st January to 15th December
FORGET THE BUMPY AND DUSTY ROADS"GET TO YOUR DESTINATION WITH COMFORT" ideal for single travelers(All Accommodation is Eco rated) Special Selected Top -Notch Luxury Accommodations in Kenya.
#SAFETRAVELS @ #MAGICALKENYA
THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
TRAVEL ALERTS on ATTRACTIONS
We are still on strict travel resctrictions until further notice for visits to the Elephants and Karen Blixen Musuem
PHOTOGRAPHY LOVERS - BOOK NOW Photo Safari for 7 Days by Road from Nairobi
TOURS AND SAFARIS TO JOIN IN
25 - 27 : Masai Mara 3 Days Kes 14500 / USD350 (non-Kenyans)
2-4 October - Masai Mara 3 Days
3-5 October - Masai Mara 3 Days
TEMBEA KENYAN CITIZENS OFFERS - read more
TSAVO WEST AND EAST NATIONAL PARK SAFARI FOR 3 DAYS - valid Until 11 November, 2020
Per Adult Sharing Kshs. 22000 (minimum of 6 adults)
Per Adult Sharing Kshs. 26000 (minimum of 4 adults )
Per Adult Sharing Kshs. 39700 (minimum of 2 adults)
Includes: Transport in 4x4 wheel drive Land cruisers , Accomomdation on full board, 6 meals, game drives, park entry fees for Kenyans and residents with permits
NEWS ON CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19 ON THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN KENYA AS AT 28 JULY, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
MINISTRY OF HEALTH: Travelers Health Surveillance Form
Providing the following information to a Port Health Officer is required under the Public Health Act CAP 242 of the laws of Kenya, and is being collected as part of public health response to the Corona Virus pandemic.
The Government of Kenya lifts the suspension of international flights entering and departing the country on August 1st.
- Passengers entering Kenya are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result is valid for entry if produced no more than seven days before deplaning in Kenya.
- There is no mandatory quarantine for arriving passengers unless they are symptomatic.
- Passengers may be subject to quarantine restrictions if any passengers within two rows of their seat appear symptomatic.
- Passengers departing Kenya should follow COVID-19 requirements of the destination country. There is no COVID-19 test requirement to depart Kenya.
- At the airport, temperature checks will help identify passengers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher. Any passenger with an elevated body temperature shall be referred for secondary assessment by Port Health staff present at the airport who will handle the passenger in accordance with public health guidelines. If a passenger is confirmed to have a fever he/she will not be allowed to board their flight.
- Evidence of a flight is sufficient to exempt drivers from any penalty who are collecting or depositing passengers from flights arriving after curfew hours.
For any queries kindly contact us
FLYING SAFARIS TO KENYA
Lake Turkana commonly known as .
' The Cradle of mankind'
Lake Turkana lies 800 kms from Nairobi the sibiloi national park lies on the northeastern shore of Lake Turkana in northern Kenya. The semi desert ecosystem was established to protect wildlife and the unique prehistoric and archaeological sites some of which are linked to the origin of man.
This rugged 1,800-km expedition in a purposely-built truck takes you up into the heart of the Northern Frontier District. You will traverse along some of Africa’s worst roads, see beautiful mountain forest surrounded on all sides by hot dusty deserts, eventually arriving at our camp on the shores of the Jade Sea (Lake Turkana).
More Articles ...
- 9 Days Kenya Safari With Night Game Drives in Masai Mara and Zanzibar Beach and Spa
- Governors camp by Air to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Poco A Poco
- Luxury Royal Safari
- Mount Kenya Climbing Expedition - 4 days
- CZ 60 - (5days) Aberdares-Samburu-Mount Kenya
- Aberdares Park Safari, Coffee Farm Visit in Mount Kenya Region
- Luxury Package to Amboseli Park,Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Samburu Reserve
- Conference Tourism
- Masai Mara Safari By Road for 3 Days (Mid-Budget)