This full-day safari tour starts at 4.30am to Amboseli National Park from Nairobi is the perfect way to experience the beauty of the African wilderness. You will be picked up from your hotel in Nairobi and driven to the Amboseli National Park, located at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. On the way, you will be able to take in the stunning views of the African savannah and spot some of the local wildlife.
Once you arrive at the park, you will be taken on a game drive in an open-top safari vehicle. You will have the opportunity to observe the park’s abundant wildlife, including elephants, lions, cheetahs, giraffes, zebras, and more. You will also be able to take in the breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa.
Your tour will also include a visit to a local Maasai village, where you will learn about the culture and traditions of the Maasai people. You will also have the chance to purchase some of their handmade crafts.
At the end of the day, you will be driven back to your hotel in Nairobi. This full-day safari tour to Amboseli National Park is the perfect way to experience the beauty of the African wilderness and get a glimpse into the culture and traditions of the Maasai people.
- Transport from Nairobi and back
- Breakfast Included
- Lunch at a lodge
- Game-viewing drives
- Free pick-up and drop-off at airport
- Vehicle type Safari Minivans
- Please note PARK ENTRY FEES are INCLUDED in ALL options for NON-KENYAN CITIZENS. Lunches or Dinner is also Included. However, Carry your own Drinking water with a NON-PLASTIC Vessel. The Kenyan Government has banned single use of plastic bottles and Papers.
- Items of a personal nature
- Drinks of Any type
Please bring warm clothing and wear comfortable walking shoes
Sunglasses, and sunscreen is recommended