This 3-day luxury experience in Kenya's Maasai Mara is the perfect way to explore the beauty of the African savannah. You will be flown by private charter to the Maasai Mara National Reserve, where you will stay in a luxury tented camp. During your stay, you will have the opportunity to explore the reserve on game drives, take a hot air balloon ride over the savannah, and visit a local Maasai village.
Your stay in the Maasai Mara will be in a luxury tented camp, with all the amenities you would expect from a five-star hotel. The tents are spacious and comfortable, with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, and private verandas. You will also have access to a swimming pool, a bar, and a restaurant serving delicious local cuisine.
During your stay, you will have the opportunity to explore the Maasai Mara on game drives. You will be taken out in an open-top safari vehicle, allowing you to get up close and personal with the wildlife. You will also have the chance to take a hot air balloon ride over the savannah, giving you a unique perspective of the landscape.
You will also have the chance to visit a local Maasai village, where you will learn about the culture and traditions of the Maasai people. You will be able to observe traditional dances, sample local cuisine, and purchase handmade crafts.
At the end of your stay, you will be flown back to your destination in a private charter. This 3-day luxury experience in Kenya's Maasai Mara is the perfect way to explore the beauty of the African savannah.
CHILDREN: 4 years not allowed at eagle view.
Children over 5 years and below 12 years sharing Tent with adults pay 50% of applicable adult rate.
Please note we have the right to check for ALTERNATIVE accommodation if the 2 places are fully booked. Of course you will be notified. These are Luxury Tented Camp thus very few rooms available in each location
- Return flights from Nairobi to Masai Mara and back to Nairobi
- Game viewing drives in Open sided vehicles 4 wheel drive
- Airport transfers in Nairobi
- Airport transfers in Masai Mara
- Conservancy fees in Naibosho conservancy, night game drive and walking safari (staying at Eagle view, Leopard Hill and wilderness Camp)
- Park entry fees for Masai Mara (staying at Base Camp Explorer)
- Full Board accommodation in Luxury Tented Camps
Price will NOT include:
- Tips to drivers, porters
- Things of personal nature
- Balloon ride which can be booked ONLY if one is staying at Base Camp Explorer (cost is USD480 per person)
Children below 4 years sharing with adults stay free
Child Sharing with 2 adults pay 75% of the Per Person Price