Departure time 7am. After pick up from pick Up point Nairobi in the morning for a journey south through the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Lunch will be at Narok Town. Arrive Mara for late afternoon game viewing enroute. Early evening game drive is taken enroute to the accommodation place where you will have Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Main Destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Meals & Drinks:
- Lunch & dinner (Breakfast not included)
- Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
After early morning breakfast, meet up at the lobby get your picnic lunches and head for a Full day game drive in the park in search of the Big Five with picnic lunch at the Mara river where the wildebeest migration will be taking place. Meals and overnight at camp. (Optional visit the Masai Village in the evening after coming back from full day game drive).
- Accommodation: Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Meals & Drinks: All meals included Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
- Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
Morning game drive, breakfast. After breakfast depart for Nairobi to arrive in the early afternoon and drop off at the city centre, hotel or airport.
- Park fees(For non-residents) for 2 days
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation on full board
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation in 4x4 wheel drives Land cruisers
- All Taxes
- Specific Pick Up point - You'll be picked and dropped from Nairobi City Center, Hotels and Airports.
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water- please carry bottle not plastic
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$5.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees