Walking and Hiking - Budget 5 Days Safari to the Aberdare National Park - Nyeri County
Budget ITINERARY for 4 nights / 5 days
Day 1: Nairobi City to Nyeri County
0800hrs: Depart Nairobi through Kikuyu land to Nyeri in time for lunch. Explore the provincial headquarters on foot and later in the evening visit one of the local pubs. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel. (Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 2: Aberdares National Park - whole day walking / hiking
Drive to Mweiga Park gate headquarters to pick a range (this is compulsory) Drive to Karura Falls where the trekking starts. Trek through various options to Chania falls with picnic en route. If time and weather permite one can visit the Queens Caves for a short while. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel in Nyeri Town (Breakfast, Picnic Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 3: Aberdares National Park - whole Day Walking / Hiking
After an early head upwards through various options to Ol Donyo LeSatima Peak (4001M ASL), from the summit descend to Wanderi road head for dinner and overnight at the selected budget hotel in Nyeri Town. (Breakfast, Picnic Lunch and Dinner included)
Day 4: Nyeri Exploring Coffee Farms
Breakfast, then later proceed for a walking tour in the conservation center, then head to the coffee farm and learn about coffee growing in the nursery and fully grown trees, then head to the sorting center where coffee is graded into various tastes and one has a chance to purchase some of he best coffee variation in the world from Mount Kenya region . Later proceed back to the hotel for dinner and overnight at the selected Budget hotel . (Breakfast, Picnic Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 5: Nyeri to Nairobi
After breakfast, go for a morning leisure walk to the crocodile farm . After the walk then leave back to Nairobi and drop off at the airport / hotel or residence. (Breakfast Included )
- Transport based on customised seven-sitter safari Van Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget hotel in Nyeri Town
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)