Your day starts at 6.00am in the morning. On arrival at the Lake Nakuru park you will embark on a game-viewing drive, with a chance to see some of Kenya’s remarkable birdlife on the beautiful lakes of the Rift Valley. Keep your eye open for other animals grazing along the shoreline, including some of Africa?s famous game animals.
Lake Nakuru has earned its fame as the home of the greatest bird spectacle in the world, a myriad of often more than a million pink flamingos that flock to feed at its shallow warm waters.
After our morning trip through the park enjoy lunch at one of the lodges before we leave for another game viewing drive.
Depending on how much wildlife is we come across, we will leave the park between 15:00 and 16:00 to arrive back in Nairobi between 18:00 and 19:00 and we drop you at your hotel. Don?t miss this opportunity to get up close with some of Kenya?s most amazing birds and other wildlife.
- Game drives in safari minivan
- English-speaking driver guide
- Pick up from Nairobi Hotel or Airport
- Visa fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Park and conservation fees ($60 per adult and $35 per child)
- Local charges for park fees: Kenyan citizens (adult KES 860, child KES 215), Kenyan resident (adult KES 1030, child KES 515)