Safari from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park for Two Days by Road
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.
Departure is at 0730 hrs. We pick you from your Nairobi hotel or flight from the airport. Depart to the Amboseli National Park. Arrive Amboseli National park after about 3 hours drive and have a short game drive enroute to the lodge for check in and lunch. After lunch at around 1600 hrs embark on another game drive for 2 hours and then get back to the lodge.
Overnight at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge – Lunch and Dinner Included.
More about this Destination:
The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants. Other attractions of the park include opportunities to meet Maasai and visit a Maasai village. The park also offers spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
Amboseli offers some of the best opportunities to see African wildlife because the vegetation is sparse due to the long dry months.
- Main Destination: Amboseli National Park
- Mid-range lodge located inside Amboseli NP
- Meals & Drinks:
- Lunch & dinner (Breakfast not included)
- Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Breakfast at the lodge then leave for a game drive in the park and later drive back to Nairobi and be dropped at your hotel or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Breakfast Included.
Amboseli National Park is home to many species, including the African elephant, cape buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, spotted hyena, giraffe, zebra and wildebeest among other African animals. There is also a host of Kenyan birds, both large and small, to see if you keep your eyes open and stop at every sighting.
The park has several rules to protect the wildlife: do not get out of your vehicle, except at designated spots; do not harass the animals in any way; keep to the tracks; no off-road driving; and animals always have the right of way. The roads in Amboseli have a loose surface of volcanic soil that is dusty in the dry season and impassable in the wet season.
Please note park entry tickets are valid for only 24hours after you enter the park. If one exceed they may be forced to pay for another day.
- Main Destination: Nairobi
- Accommodation: No accommodation (End of tour)
- Meals & Drinks:
- Breakfast (Lunch & dinner not included)
- Drinks not included
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You’ll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel).
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$5.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals(As specified i