Masai Mara for 3 Days – Luxury Safari Experience by Air
Set off on safari in the Maasai Mara exclusively from Nairobi city hotels for 2 night and 3 days and travel conveniently by air to enjoy more time in the park to see the animals and beautiful landscape.
Come to the incredible country of Kenya and experience the breathtaking beauty of the Maasai Mara National Reserve from both land and air. The Maasai Mara is a huge game reserve in southwestern Kenya, basically the northern continuation of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania with an area of 1,510km.
The park is named after the Maasai people, the native inhabitants of the area, and their description of the area as viewed from afar: Mara, which is Maa (Maasai language) for “spotted.” This is an apt description for the circles of trees, scrub, savanna, and cloud shadows that dot the area.
Depending on your Nairobi Hotel, pick up is from 7.30am to 8.30 am.
You will be driven to the local Wilson Airport for your flight to the Maasai Mara. The flight takes about 1 hour (there may be stops along the way). After arrival in Maasai Mara, continue to your camp/lodge and enjoy a delicious lunch after check-in. Following lunch, visitors go on a game viewing drive. In the evening, return to the lodge for dinner and your overnight stay.
A full day in the Maasai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. See zebras, gazelles, wildebeests, and many other animals.
Begins with an early start and a game drive before breakfast. Then, transfer to the airstrip for your approximately 1-hour flight back to Nairobi. During the flight, there may be stops along on the way.
ACCOMMODATION will be at:
1. Eagle View Luxury Camp: Priority with ground package.
Full Board, mineral water, airstrip transfers, shared game drives, ONE NIGHT GAME DRIVE and MORNING GUIDED WALKING SAFARI. Eagle view is located in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy, perched atop a ridge with stunning views of the Savannah from each Tent.
2. Leopard Hill (NEW) – 2nd Option
The tents have adjustable motorized roof of the tens, which provides an unhindered view of the African night sky. One is bale to enjoy the scenery without disturbance. Each tent houses an outdoor fireplace on a large terrace and has both indoor and our door showers. one night game drive and morning guided walking safari are included.
3. Base Camp Explorer: 3rd Option Main Camp with full board accommodation, mineral water, airstrip transfers, shared game drives. Each tent stands on a
platform, with every deck facing the river Talek with a unique view. Each tent has a large double or twin beds with an adjoining bathroom and hot water shower.
CHILDREN: Age limit for Eagle View is 7 years.
Children over 3 years and below 12 years sharing Tent with adults pay 50% of applicable adult rate.
Please note we have the right to check for alternative accommodation if the 2 places are fully booked. Of course you will be notified. These are Luxury Tented Camp thus very few rooms available in each location
- Return flights from Nairobi to Masai Mara and back to Nairobi
- Game viewing drives in Open sided vehicles 4 wheel drive
- Airport transfers in Nairobi
- Airport transfers in Masai Mara
- Conservancy fees in Naibosho conservancy, night game drive and walking safari (staying at Eagle view, Leopard Hill and wilderness Camp)
- Park entry fees for Masai Mara (staying at Base Camp Explorer)
- Full Board accommodation in Luxury Tented Camps
Price will NOT include:
- Tips to drivers, porters
- Things of personal nature
- Balloon ride which can be booked ONLY if one is staying at Base Camp Explorer (cost is USD425 per person)