Nairobi National Park Tour in Kenya is the most popular to transit travelers at Nairobi Airport
Nairobi National Park Tour – is the famous attractions site for Nairobi Tour packages and the Nairobi national park is rated among the best attraction within the city of Nairobi.
Nairobi National Park Tour – How to get there
- By Road: Book Tour By Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya https://cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-tours/product/national-park/
- Book direct nairobi national park tour and giraffe center combined https://cruzeiro-safaris.com/nairobi-tours/product/nairobi-national-park-tour-and-giraffe-center/
Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
Attractions to the Nairobi National Park Tour
- The only Wildlife park in the world that is so close to the city
- Black rhinoceros :which is an endangered species
- The first park to be gazetted in Kenya on December 16, 1946
- Major rhino sanctuary for breeding and restocking other parks
- Diverse birdlife:Has over 400 bird species. At least 20 of which are seasonal European migrants.
- Home to over 100 mammal species, four of the Big Five (lion, Buffalo, leopard and rhino)
- Has a spectacular wildebeest and zebra migration
- Large predators- lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah.
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
Key features in Nairobi National park
Wildlife in the National Park
- Animals include buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, baboon, zebra, wildebeest and cheetah—100 mammal species.
- 400 migratory and endemic bird species.
ClimateJanuary-March is hot and dry, April-June is hot and wet, and July-October is very warm and wet.
When to go to the Nairobi national park tourAll year round
What to take with you
- Drinking water, picnic items.
- Also useful are: binoculars, camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a good tour driver guide