Visit the Nairobi National Park Tour,Giraffe Center, Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant and the Karen Blixen Musuem
After lunch you will proceed to the Karen Blixen Musuem “Mbogani House”, made famous by the film ‘Out of Africa’. It has been restored by the Danish Community of Kenya, and comes under the umbrella of the National Museums of Kenya. Karen Blixen lived in the house from 1917 to 1931 when her farm had to be sold and she left Kenya. Inside the house you can see the books and cuckoo clock which were presented to the museum from the sets of the film. From the garden you can enjoy the magnificent views of the Ngong Hills and at the front of the house look out for the original millstone tables from which she conducted so much of her farm business. Leaving the Museum, drive or walk a short distance to Kazuri Ltd where a team of African women offer paints and necklaces.
This will be towards the evening and rush hour therefore you will head back to your hotel with the current pace. and dropped off at your hotel. drop off time will vary from hotel to hotel and traffic flow during that day.
Pick – up from your hotel for this Holidays Nairobi Tour can vary depending on location – this is to be confirmed by our sales representative.
- Game Drive in 4×4 wheel Drive and the other day in Minivans.
- Entry fees to all places (national Park, giraffe center and karen blixen musuem)
- Lunch at Carnivore (please note this is not a vegetarian specialized restaurant)
- Waiting charges
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Driver who is a guide as well
- 1 litre of bottled water per person