THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
The Following SHORT TOURS below can be booked even by single persons on the specific date and timings, we shall honor your booking. Available Join-in Group SHORT TOURS in Nairobi.
23 Feb - 7am - Masai Mara By Road 3 Days
08 Mar - 6am - Nairobi National Park and Elephants Tour
08 Mar - 6am - Nairobi National Park Tour Morning
22 March - 9am - Nairobi City Tour
23 March - 6am - Nairobi National Park Tour and elephants
20 April - 9am - Nairobi City Tour
31 May - 2pm - Karen Blixen Musuem and Giraffe Center
12 June - 6am - Nairobi National Park and Elephants Tour
19 June - 2pm - Giraffe center and Karen Blixen Tour
23 Aug - 9am - Nairobi City Tour
25 Aug - 6am - Nairobi National Park and Elephants Tour
26 Sep - 6am - Nairobi National Park and Elephants Tour
All Costs are per person Ask a Question?
Mombasa Tour To Shimba Hills National Park
Includes: Transport, Game drive, Lunch and Walk to the Sheldricks Falls
Depending on hotel location, You will be picked up from your coast hotel at
around 6am depending on location. You will drive to Shimba Hills Park.
You will have a game drive, walk to Sheldricks water falls, have lunch at
Shimba Hills Lodge and an optional walk to the bush around the lodge.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
- Include Endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffes, Leopard,
- Genet, Civet cat, Hyenas, Waterbuck, Bush pig, Buffalo, African Bush Baby,
- Bushbuck, Coastal Black and white Colobus, Blue Duiker, Bush Duiker,
- Red Duiker, Greater Galago,Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Sykes Monkey,
- Serval cat, Black and Red Shrew, and Knob-bristled Suni Shrew.
- 111 bird species have been recorded, of which 22 are coastal endemic
- among them are: Ostrich Eagle, African Hawk; Falcon, Cuckoo; Guinea-fowl,
- Kenya Crested; Honey guide, Greater; Hornbill, Crowned; Quail, Blue; Sunbird,
- Python, Cobra, Lizard, and Gecko.
- Butterflies, mosquito, beetle