THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT ) #RESTARTTOURISM
TRAVEL ALERTS on ATTRACTIONS
We are still on strict travel resctrictions until further notice for visits to the ElephantsOrphanage
Multi-Day Trips By Road From Nairobi| Multi-Day Trips By Air Travel From Nairobi | Day Trips in Nairobi
TEMBEA KENYAN CITIZENS OFFERS - read more https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/tembea-kenya Or Ask a Question?
NEWS ON CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19 ON THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN KENYA AS AT 29 SEPTEMBER, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Providing the following information to a Port Health Officer is required under the Public Health Act CAP 242 of the laws of Kenya, and is being collected as part of public health response to the Corona Virus pandemic.
Night Curfew is now from 11pm to 3am for a further 60 days
The Government of Kenya lifts the suspension of international flights entering and departing the country on August 1st.
- Passengers entering Kenya are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result is valid for entry if produced no more than seven days before deplaning in Kenya.
- There is no mandatory quarantine for arriving passengers unless they are symptomatic.
- Passengers may be subject to quarantine restrictions if any passengers within two rows of their seat appear symptomatic.
- Passengers departing Kenya should follow COVID-19 requirements of the destination country. There is no COVID-19 test requirement to depart Kenya.
- At the airport, temperature checks will help identify passengers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher. Any passenger with an elevated body temperature shall be referred for secondary assessment by Port Health staff present at the airport who will handle the passenger in accordance with public health guidelines. If a passenger is confirmed to have a fever he/she will not be allowed to board their flight.
- Evidence of a flight is sufficient to exempt drivers from any penalty who are collecting or depositing passengers from flights arriving after curfew hours.
For any queries kindly contact us
Luxury Package to Amboseli Park,Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Samburu Reserve
Cost is Cost is :
Minimum 4 people USD1594 per person sharing in a twin room
Minimum 2 people USD1927 per person sharing in a twin room
Day 1 Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel at 8am or Airport and depart to the Amboseli National park. Afternoon game viewing drive. Stay at Amboseli Serena Lodge
Day 3 : After breakfast depart for the Mount Kenya Region and into the Sweetwaters Tented Camp. You will be tired thus you have to restDay 4. Morning game drive and breakfast then leave for the Shaba National Reserve arriving late evening
Day 4 Two game viewing drives and full board at Samburu or Shaba National reserve with four game viewing drives.
Day 5: Breakfast and drive back to nairobi to arrive in the early afternoon
- Full board accommodation on safari,
- Transport in safari minivans,
- Park entry fees,
- Game viewing drives