#SAFETRAVELS @ #MAGICALKENYA
THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT )
TRAVEL ALERTS on ATTRACTIONS
We are still on strict travel resctrictions until further notice for visits to the Elephants, National Musuem, Railway Musuem and KICC
PHOTOGRAPHY LOVERS - BOOK NOW Photo Safari for 7 Days by Road from Nairobi
TOURS AND SAFARIS TO JOIN IN
18 - 20 : Masai Mara 3 Days Kes 14500 / USD350 (non-Kenyans)
25 - 27 : Masai Mara 3 Days Kes 14500 / USD350 (non-Kenyans)
TEMBEA KENYAN CITIZENS OFFERS - read more
TSAVO WEST AND EAST NATIONAL PARK SAFARI FOR 3 DAYS - valid Until 11 November, 2020
Per Adult Sharing Kshs. 22000 (minimum of 6 adults)
Per Adult Sharing Kshs. 26000 (minimum of 4 adults )
Per Adult Sharing Kshs. 39700 (minimum of 2 adults)
Includes: Transport in 4x4 wheel drive Land cruisers , Accomomdation on full board, 6 meals, game drives, park entry fees for Kenyans and residents with permits
NEWS ON CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19 ON THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN KENYA AS AT 28 JULY, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
MINISTRY OF HEALTH: Travelers Health Surveillance Form
Providing the following information to a Port Health Officer is required under the Public Health Act CAP 242 of the laws of Kenya, and is being collected as part of public health response to the Corona Virus pandemic.
The Government of Kenya lifts the suspension of international flights entering and departing the country on August 1st.
- Passengers entering Kenya are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result is valid for entry if produced no more than seven days before deplaning in Kenya.
- There is no mandatory quarantine for arriving passengers unless they are symptomatic.
- Passengers may be subject to quarantine restrictions if any passengers within two rows of their seat appear symptomatic.
- Passengers departing Kenya should follow COVID-19 requirements of the destination country. There is no COVID-19 test requirement to depart Kenya.
- At the airport, temperature checks will help identify passengers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher. Any passenger with an elevated body temperature shall be referred for secondary assessment by Port Health staff present at the airport who will handle the passenger in accordance with public health guidelines. If a passenger is confirmed to have a fever he/she will not be allowed to board their flight.
- Evidence of a flight is sufficient to exempt drivers from any penalty who are collecting or depositing passengers from flights arriving after curfew hours.
Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya Implementation to the Health and Safety protocols
We encourange all travellers to be responsible and be Truthfull in regards to health status.
We shall have no join in tours - ALL TOURS AND SAFARIS BY ROAD SHALL BE PRIVATE.
All core staff have a covid 19 free certification of not more than 14 days old
We are working from home thus email, telephone calls or whatsapp messaging will do.
We shall be updating establishments that will have closed for public visits on this Page.
Vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized during and after each trips / transfers.
Guests are required to santizie upon entry of vehicle
Guests are required to come with own mask and water in fills
AS it has been our norm, we shall continue with cashless payments. For Tours its completely automated on our website. For Safaris we send you online invoices to make payments.
For any queries kindly contact us