THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT ) #SAFETRAVELS
TRAVEL ALERTS on ATTRACTIONS
We are still on strict travel resctrictions until further notice for visits to the Elephants and Karen Blixen Musuem
TOURS AND SAFARIS TO JOIN IN
13-15 : Masai Mara 3 Days
30 Nov - 06 Dec : Photo Wildlife Safari for 7 days
NEWS ON CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19 ON THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN KENYA AS AT 29 SEPTEMBER, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
MINISTRY OF HEALTH: Travelers Health Surveillance Form
Providing the following information to a Port Health Officer is required under the Public Health Act CAP 242 of the laws of Kenya, and is being collected as part of public health response to the Corona Virus pandemic.
Night Curfew is now from 11pm to 3am for a further 60 days
The Government of Kenya lifts the suspension of international flights entering and departing the country on August 1st.
- Passengers entering Kenya are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result is valid for entry if produced no more than seven days before deplaning in Kenya.
- There is no mandatory quarantine for arriving passengers unless they are symptomatic.
- Passengers may be subject to quarantine restrictions if any passengers within two rows of their seat appear symptomatic.
- Passengers departing Kenya should follow COVID-19 requirements of the destination country. There is no COVID-19 test requirement to depart Kenya.
- At the airport, temperature checks will help identify passengers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher. Any passenger with an elevated body temperature shall be referred for secondary assessment by Port Health staff present at the airport who will handle the passenger in accordance with public health guidelines. If a passenger is confirmed to have a fever he/she will not be allowed to board their flight.
- Evidence of a flight is sufficient to exempt drivers from any penalty who are collecting or depositing passengers from flights arriving after curfew hours.
For any queries kindly contact us