- Mombasa 3 day Tsavo East-Amboseli-Tsavo West
THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT ) #SAFETRAVELS
TRAVEL ALERTS on ATTRACTIONS
We are still on strict travel resctrictions until further notice for visits to the Elephants and Karen Blixen Musuem
Multi-Day Trips By Road From Nairobi| Multi-Day Trips By Air Travel From Nairobi | Day Trips in Nairobi
TOURS AND SAFARIS TO JOIN IN
13-15 : Masai Mara 3 Days
21 : Nairobi National Park and Giraffe Center
30 Nov - 06 Dec : Photo Wildlife Safari for 7 days
TEMBEA KENYAN CITIZENS OFFERS - read more Or Ask a Question?
NEWS ON CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19 ON THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN KENYA AS AT 29 SEPTEMBER, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Providing the following information to a Port Health Officer is required under the Public Health Act CAP 242 of the laws of Kenya, and is being collected as part of public health response to the Corona Virus pandemic.
Night Curfew is now from 11pm to 3am for a further 60 days
The Government of Kenya lifts the suspension of international flights entering and departing the country on August 1st.
- Passengers entering Kenya are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result is valid for entry if produced no more than seven days before deplaning in Kenya.
- There is no mandatory quarantine for arriving passengers unless they are symptomatic.
- Passengers may be subject to quarantine restrictions if any passengers within two rows of their seat appear symptomatic.
- Passengers departing Kenya should follow COVID-19 requirements of the destination country. There is no COVID-19 test requirement to depart Kenya.
- At the airport, temperature checks will help identify passengers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher. Any passenger with an elevated body temperature shall be referred for secondary assessment by Port Health staff present at the airport who will handle the passenger in accordance with public health guidelines. If a passenger is confirmed to have a fever he/she will not be allowed to board their flight.
- Evidence of a flight is sufficient to exempt drivers from any penalty who are collecting or depositing passengers from flights arriving after curfew hours.
For any queries kindly contact us
Mombasa 3 day Tsavo East-Amboseli-Tsavo West
Pick up at 6.00a.m from hotel drive about 100km along the Tarmac road in the direction of Nairobi. Enter the Famous Tsavo National Park, which began around the turn of the century when the Kenya-Uganda Railway and Tsavo Bridge were built.
It was then that this territory was declared to be a national Park because of its abundance of Wildlife.
Tsavo is well known for its population of Red Elephants, Buffaloes, Zebras, Giraffes, Warthogs, Waterbucks, Ostrich, Impalas and Many types of Gazelles.
Occasionally Lions and Cheetahs may be seen.
Aquatic birds will be seen at Aruba. A wide variety of animals are usually in the Vicinity of the Dam offering a good opportunity for Photographs.
Proceed to Amboseli arriving in the evening.
Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge / Kibo Safari Camp or similar
Early morning game drive in Amboseli National Park.
Elephants, Lions, Buffaloes, Wildebeests and different species of birds could be seen with the background of Africa’s highest Mt. Mountain.
Further game drives after breakfast enroute to Tsavo West National Park arriving in time for lunch.
Afternoon at leisure.
Evening game drive in search for the lions, leopards, Elephants among other wildlife.
Dinner and Overnight at Kilaguni Serena Lodge / Ngulia Safari Lodge or Similar