THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT ) #RESTARTTOURISM
TRAVEL ALERTS on ATTRACTIONS
We are still on strict travel resctrictions until further notice for visits to the ElephantsOrphanage
Multi-Day Trips By Road From Nairobi| Multi-Day Trips By Air Travel From Nairobi | Day Trips in Nairobi
TEMBEA KENYAN CITIZENS OFFERS - read more https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/tembea-kenya Or Ask a Question?
NEWS ON CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19 ON THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN KENYA AS AT 29 SEPTEMBER, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Providing the following information to a Port Health Officer is required under the Public Health Act CAP 242 of the laws of Kenya, and is being collected as part of public health response to the Corona Virus pandemic.
Night Curfew is now from 11pm to 3am for a further 60 days
The Government of Kenya lifts the suspension of international flights entering and departing the country on August 1st.
- Passengers entering Kenya are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result is valid for entry if produced no more than seven days before deplaning in Kenya.
- There is no mandatory quarantine for arriving passengers unless they are symptomatic.
- Passengers may be subject to quarantine restrictions if any passengers within two rows of their seat appear symptomatic.
- Passengers departing Kenya should follow COVID-19 requirements of the destination country. There is no COVID-19 test requirement to depart Kenya.
- At the airport, temperature checks will help identify passengers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher. Any passenger with an elevated body temperature shall be referred for secondary assessment by Port Health staff present at the airport who will handle the passenger in accordance with public health guidelines. If a passenger is confirmed to have a fever he/she will not be allowed to board their flight.
- Evidence of a flight is sufficient to exempt drivers from any penalty who are collecting or depositing passengers from flights arriving after curfew hours.
For any queries kindly contact us
CZ 13-SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE/ SHABA RESERVE - BY ROAD
0730hrs / 2 nights / 3 Days - Lodges
Price USD 723 per person sharing -minimum 4 people
Price USD 887 per person sharing - mininum 2 people
- Day 1 - Drive to Samburu National Park on the northern part of Kenya arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing drive returning to your lodge / tented camp for dinner and overnight. (LD).
- Day 2 - Full day in the Samburu with early morning and afternoon game viewing drives.
- Day 3 - After breakfast return to Nairobi arriving at around midday. (B)
Accommodation is based on Ashnil Samburu and Sarova Shaba Lodge
Its important to note that some lodges are located in different national reserves and this can attract additional park entrance fees charges.
There are other lodges, upmarket luxury camps and budget camps as well as camp sites.