- Uganda Safari Package for 5 Days Gorilla Tracking - Starts at Entebbe
THINK GREEN! THINK ENVIROMENT! THINK WILDLIFE! (TRAVEL, ENJOY, RESPECT ) #RESTARTTOURISM
TRAVEL ALERTS on ATTRACTIONS
We are still on strict travel resctrictions until further notice for visits to the ElephantsOrphanage
Multi-Day Trips By Road From Nairobi| Multi-Day Trips By Air Travel From Nairobi | Day Trips in Nairobi
TEMBEA KENYAN CITIZENS OFFERS - read more https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/tembea-kenya Or Ask a Question?
NEWS ON CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19 ON THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IN KENYA AS AT 29 SEPTEMBER, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Providing the following information to a Port Health Officer is required under the Public Health Act CAP 242 of the laws of Kenya, and is being collected as part of public health response to the Corona Virus pandemic.
Night Curfew is now from 11pm to 3am for a further 60 days
The Government of Kenya lifts the suspension of international flights entering and departing the country on August 1st.
- Passengers entering Kenya are required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result is valid for entry if produced no more than seven days before deplaning in Kenya.
- There is no mandatory quarantine for arriving passengers unless they are symptomatic.
- Passengers may be subject to quarantine restrictions if any passengers within two rows of their seat appear symptomatic.
- Passengers departing Kenya should follow COVID-19 requirements of the destination country. There is no COVID-19 test requirement to depart Kenya.
- At the airport, temperature checks will help identify passengers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher. Any passenger with an elevated body temperature shall be referred for secondary assessment by Port Health staff present at the airport who will handle the passenger in accordance with public health guidelines. If a passenger is confirmed to have a fever he/she will not be allowed to board their flight.
- Evidence of a flight is sufficient to exempt drivers from any penalty who are collecting or depositing passengers from flights arriving after curfew hours.
For any queries kindly contact us
Uganda Safari Package for 5 Days Gorilla Tracking - Starts at Entebbe
COST IS USD1822 PER PERSON SHARING INCLUDES 1 DAY PERMIT (minimum 2 people)
Arrive Entebbe and drive to Kampala – 45 minutes. Check in at your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Hotel Africana( Bed And Breakfast)
07:30hrs: After early breakfast, depart for Kisoro (Bwindi N.P) Brief stop at the Equator line crossing for photos.
14:00hrs: Lunch break at Kabale white Horse Inn.
15:00hrs: Proceed to Kisoro and arrive in the evening – 18:00hrs. Dinner and overnight
Overnight: Travelers Hotel – Kisoro.(full board)
DAY FOR GORILLA TRACKING
06:00hrs: Early morning wake up call. With packed lunch, depart after breakfast for your gorilla tracking expedition – drive takes about an hour to the start of trekking.
Return to your hotel at for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Travellers Hotel – Kisoro (full Board)
08:00hrs: After breakfast check out and start on your journey back to Kampala. Drive via Lake Bunyonyi crater lake for spectacular scenery.
14:00hrs: Lunch break at Mbarara.
15:00hrs: Proceed to Kampala.
18:00hrs: Arrive Kampala in time for dinner and overnight
Overnight : Hotel Africana (full board)
0730hrs: Transfer to Entebbe airport**please note local operator will advice on best pick up time
5 day package that includes 1 full day Gorilla tracking plus permits, includes 2 nights at a Kampala hotel on bed and breakfast.
Each of 2 people USD1722